To: Current JAMi PRO Clients
Re: Payments/License Agreement Update
Effective from 8/2019, the Audocs System initiates its Digital Economy.
Audocs is building a comprehensive system from the ground up. All JAMi PRO clients must maintain the PROs subscription/service plan for JAMi (costs = 1 USD). Under the Audocs shared revenue model. By accepting the client plan a 1$ per month charge will appear on clients credit or debit card statement. This does not include charges for add-on services. Also included is a 90 day trial period for delivering all back catalog items. Audocs can not credit the fee's per month after the trial period ends.
TERMS: Expanded JAMi PRO Licensing agreement
- JAMi PRO licensing agreement now includes mechanical royalties for physical sales at ARD. Clients receive a percentage for physical & digital sales. Items are exclusive for catalog releases client has licensed in JAMi.
- All items including digital downloads sold at ARD. Receive currency payments in clients quarterly JAMi statement and disbursement.
- All payments for label services will occur from a designated JIZYA System site. Located outside of clients JAMi PROS user panel.
- Now currency resolve payments in; cash-crypto currency & in-house credit.
- All currency redemptions are in cash, purchased services, events or future plans.
- Redemptions constitute partial payments or paid in full per quarter. All accounts and merchandise purchases (Cd, USB and Apparel) receive separate invoices.
- All merchandise orders are US import-based. Clients, artists, labels and publishers incur all shipping costs. Including US customs responsibility for all items redeemed.
- All Import CD's and USB's get manufactured and packaged in Malaysia. With licensed units sold at ARD - Audocs Record Distribution.
- All service purchases will be invoices at the PROshop as account credit or paid in advance by client.
- All payment arrangements are best requested in writing. Send emails to email@example.com. A lead time of 7-10 days is best before ordering. You may also WhatsApp Audocs at 1-530-306-7863.
- All label services are available for access, paid and renewed at designated links via the Audocs JIZYA System.
- All clients must register a PROs account to upload, track and deliver. Use the Audocs metadata form on our secure server located here Delivery. No assets are accessible from 3rd party services.
- All PRO account activity and contracts are viewable in the JAMi PRO dashboard. Including scheduled releases, choreographing services, uploading new music and viewing stats.
- All purchases of merchandise (USB-Albums and Cd's) are at wholesale costs.
- No wholesale cost sharing with 3rd party agencies, artists or groups. Only items in the JAMi catalog are eligible for in-house purchases.
- All applied revenue/credits for label services will receive up to 30% off for JAMi PRO clients. No wholesale cost sharing with 3rd party agencies, artists or groups. Only items in the JAMi PRO catalog are eligible.
- All revenue/credits for global philanthropic events need atleast 1 month lead time. All donations will receive written certified proof from the organization receiving client donations.
- All documentations from charitable organizations go in uploads at the JIZYA System. And avialable for viewing in JAMi PROs client panel.
- All records remain on Audio Documents/Audocs X925 server.
- All software upkeep, maintenance and performance remain proprietary to Audio Documents, Audocs.
- Clients receive products and invoices for purchases at any JIZYA designated sales site. Wether ordering thru the PROshop or otherwise.
- Extra services exceeding client credit need advance payment thru the JIZYA System. Accepted payments are CC/Debit, Bank Draft and PayPal.
Note: Theres no need to sign a new agreement. By opting-in and accepting the PRO Plan, clients extend the terms of the agreement in place. Keeping the licensing agreement simple and straight-forward.
PROS Service & Program Deliveries (via Audocs)
- CONTENT PREP (Raw files): encoding for retail delivery, metadata and Sample clearance.
- CONTENT recognition and protection.
- ENCODING: Title and Content Registration and Insertion: UPC, ISRC, Soundscan and Global retail.
- CUSTOM global retail delivery (Physical & Digital endpoints):
- PRO based metadata and assets. audio, video and cover files.
- EXCLUSIVE Global in-store retail playlists: including Restaurant, leisure and hospitality industries.
- RETAIL CHART European/UK registration: Album, video, lyrics, cover insertion
- JAMi PROS Mechanical royalties collections and tracking: from delivery points, including quarterly earnings.
- MANUFACTURING of physical formats: including merchandise and delivery. Gratis, point of sale (POS). USB Albums, Vinyl, Cassette and CD.
- DNLD Custom stores for artists, labels and PROS. Online Merchandise sub-domains at dnld.us with direct payments to your bank account.
- PR Comprehensive and effective global: music blogs, online and hardline magazines.
- RADIO US/CAN (N. America): College & Mainstream delivery, submission, spin tracking and promotions
Accepting the PRO plan