« Return to FAQ Database
How Does JAMi Work?
JAMi, the Audocs System In-House Digital Economy.
TERMS: Expanded JAMi PRO Licensing agreement
- JAMi PRO licensing agreement now includes mechanical royalties for physical sales at the Audocs Shop. Clients receive a percentage for physical & digital sales. Items are exclusive for catalog releases client currently licenses with JAMi.
- All items including digital downloads sold at Audocs. Receive currency payments in clients quarterly JAMi statement and disbursement.
- All payments for label services will occur from a designated JIZYA System site. Located inside the clients JAMi PROS client panel.
- Now currency resolve payments in; cash-crypto currency & in-house credit.
- All currency redemptions are in cash, purchased services, events or future plans.
- Redemptions constitute partial payments or paid in full per quarter. All accounts and merchandise purchases (Cd, Vinyl, DVD or Apparel) receive separate invoices.
- All merchandise orders are US import-based. Clients, artists, labels and publishers incur all shipping costs. Including US customs responsibility for all items redeemed.
- All export fees for Merch, includinging CD's and Vinyl will be incurred by the client. Excluding units sold and fulfilled at The Audocs Shop.
- All service purchases will be invoices in the Client Panel as account credit or paid in advance by client.
- All payment arrangements are best requested in writing. Send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your emailed will be answered from 24-48 hours.
- All label services are available for access, paid and renewed at designated links via the Audocs JIZYA System.
- All clients must register a PROs account to upload, track and deliver.
- All PRO account activity and contracts are viewable in the Vendor or JAMi PRO client dashboard. Including scheduled releases, choreographing services, uploading new music and viewing stats.VInyl, DVD and Cd's) are at wholesale costs.
- No wholesale cost sharing with 3rd party agencies, artists or groups. Only items in the JAMi catalog are eligible for in-house purchases.
- All applied revenue/credits for label services will receive up to 30% off for JAMi PRO clients. No wholesale cost sharing with 3rd party agencies, artists or groups. Only items in the JAMi PRO catalog are eligible.
- All revenue/credits for global philanthropic events need atleast 1 month lead time. All donations will receive written certified proof from the organization receiving client donations.
- All documentations from charitable organizations go in uploads at the JIZYA System. And avialable for viewing in JAMi PROs client panel.
- All records remain on Audio Documents/Audocs X925 server.
- All software upkeep, maintenance and performance remain proprietary to Audio Documents, Audocs.
- Clients receive products and invoices for purchases at any JIZYA designated sales site. Wether ordering thru the client panel or otherwise.
- Extra services exceeding client credit need advance payment thru the JIZYA System. Accepted payments are CC/Debit, Bank Draft and PayPal.